The AssetFlashBack Chargeback Program is custom-made for clients seeking to retrieve $5,000 or more in funds charged to a credit or debit card. It will provide you with a comprehensive and compelling Dispute Report designed to explain to your bank why it should approve your chargeback request. Moreover, the AssetFlashBack team will accompany you throughout the chargeback process and join you in conference calls with the bank should that be necessary.
Within one business day after registering, our Documentation Department will send you an email to request copies of a number items that we will need to verify the payments you made to the vendor that you seek to reverse. A few days afterwards, you will receive a phone call from the Documentation Department to verify you received the email and walk you through the process.
Your case will then move to our Customer Service Department for review and preparation.
- The client will supply AssetFlashBack’s Documentation Department with copies of all relevant bank statements, credit card receipts, screenshots of transactions, and any other documents that corroborate the case
- The AssetFlashBack Customer Service Department will prepare and send the client a personalized AssetFlashBack Dispute Report
- The client will file the Dispute Report to the issuing bank to formally file the chargeback request (note that some banks require the request to be submitted on their own form)
- If necessary, AssetFlashBack will prepare a reply to any response filed by the vendor, request arbitration, or escalate the case to a government regulator
- The average time it takes to complete the chargeback process is three-to-four months, depending on a number of factors, although some cases can be concluded in as few as two months or extend to six
Should you have any questions, feel free to contact us.
AssetFlashBack is a team of professionals with vast working knowledge of chargebacks and wire recalls, we leverage our experience to present your case effectively and professionally to the appropriate financial institutions in order to maximize your chances to recover your funds.
Monday-Friday : 8am - 6pm
Saturday : 10am - 6pm
Sunday : 12am - 6pm
Reach Us @
1022 Maple Ave Los Angeles, CA 90015, USA